Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon SELPHY CP900 Wireless Compact Photo Printer brings photo laboratory high quality to your memories as built-in Wi-Fi opens all sort of wireless printing possibilities from practically throughout your home and even past. The user-friendly layout includes a 6.8 cm (2.7″) LCD with a tilting feature for easy procedure and viewing. On-screen directions are simple to comply with and include assistance for 13 languages.
Portrait Image Optimize immediately provides face discovery, backlight modification, and sound decrease to your photos while Red-eye Correction automatically decreases red-eye in flash photos for superb prints. An additional fantastic feature of the Canon SELPHY CP900 is that you do not require a computer to have fun – print instantly from compatible memory cards, phones, tablet computers, and cameras. And print almost anywhere and anytime with its NB-CP2L optional battery.
The CameraWindow application allows you to transfer pictures captured with your PowerShot ELPH 320 HS or ELPH 530 HS to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. And with the complimentary Easy Photo Print application, you can wirelessly print JPEGs from your iOS or Android tools directly to the Canon SELPHY CP900.
Canon SELPHY CP900 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 to v10.7 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS Big Sur 11.0
How to Setup or Install Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click the Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|SELPHY CP Printer Driver V6.5.0 for OS X Yosemite||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP series Printer Driver 6.2 for Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver 4.2 for Windows 7 64bit||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver 4.2 for Windows 7 32bit||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver 4.2 for Windows Vista 64bit||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver 4.2 for Windows Vista 32bit||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver 4.2 for Windows XP 32bit||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver 6.1 for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7||Download|
|SELPHY CP Printer Driver V6.3.0 for OS X v10.9||Download|
|SELPHY CP900 – Printer User Guide or User Manual||Download|