Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Take care of all your everyday jobs with the compact Canon PIXMA TS5151 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. It also includes an all-in-one design that gives multiple printing, scanning, and copying purposes. For printing, users will profit from a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp images and texts, while a FINE Hybrid Ink System allows the production of bright papers as well as vivid photos
Canon TS5151 printer features both front and rear paper feeding choices that can work for media up over 8.5 x 14″ in size and can operate auto duplex printing. Scanning and copying are reasonable due to the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed by an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This gives detailed scans of your originals. The TS5120 is a highly connected unit, featuring support for the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and much more wireless services. A 2.5″ LCD is already as well for viewing and changing settings.
Just download the Canon PRINT app to effortlessly print, copy and scan wirelessly applying your smartphone or tablet (iOS & Android) and access cloud services. Canon PIXMA TS5151 compatible with Bluetooth low energy technology allows connection between your smart device and printer for fast activation of full Wi-Fi. Apple AirPrint, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile and Google Cloud Print support complete your mobile connectivity opportunities.
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 13 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-540 Pigment Black Ink , CLI-541 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PG-540 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL), CL-541 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Photo Paper; Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 2.5″ LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Document Removal Reminder, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS5151 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.