Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA PRO-10S is very accurate, the 10-ink color based printer delivers gallery-quality prints you’ll be satisfied to display or sell. Full cloud connectivity allows simple integration with your favorite professional editing and storage apps. PIXMA PRO-10S’s 10-ink pigment based system produces accurate, stable and long-lasting, gallery-quality prints. Three dedicated monochrome inks also assure your black and white prints are beautifully reprinted.
Once unboxed, the printhead and inks must be established. This is wherever you’ll need to apply some pressure to the print head could be broken by rough handling. The Canon Pro-10S printer uses 10 large-capacity cartridges of Canon’s Lucia ink, which carries six color and three monochrome inks: matte black, photo black, and red, gray, photo magenta and photo cyan. The tenth cartridge means the Chroma Optimizer, which is a clear gloss that levels the printed ink outside for a smoother-looking print.
The entire setup process, which involved printhead alignment and software installation, used a bit over 20 minutes. The connection for this printer is using USB cable, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n). There’s the USB above input on the front for comparing a PictBridge-compatible camera, but there are don’t have memory card slots, which would have been extra useful. The Canon PIXMA Pro-10S does carry Apple’s AirPrint protocol, which allows you print immediately of an iPhone or iPad.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 10 Single Inks, LUCIA ink system with Chroma Optimizer, 4pl droplet size & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: A3+: Approx. 3m 35s PP-201, LU-101, SG-201, A3+: Approx. 5m 20s PT-101.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration
- 10 separate ink tanks: PGI-72PBK (Photo Black), PGI-72MBK (Matte Black), PGI-72GY (Grey), PGI-72C (Cyan), PGI-72M (Magenta), PGI-72Y (Yellow), PGI-72PC (Photo Cyan), PGI-72PM (Photo Magenta), PGI-72R (Red), PGI-72CO (Chroma Optimizer).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper “Museum Etching” (FA-ME1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Premium Matte (PM-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Fine Art / Glossy Photo Papers and Canvas Paper.
- Interface Type – PC: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (B port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Driver Features: Borderless printing, Black and White Photo, Clear Coating settings, Manual Colour Adjustment, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Quiet Mode, Auto Power Off.
- Software Included: PrintStudioPro, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 689 x 385 x 215 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 20.0 kg.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Wireless Setup:
WPS Connection MethodStep 1
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
Network settings confirmation
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-10S printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-10S.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon PRO-10S Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||Download|
|Canon PRO-10S Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Canon PRO-10S CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon PRO-10S Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PRO-10S XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PRO-10S (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|Canon PRO-10S (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|