Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Network Professional Inkjet Photo Printer is a printer for the experienced professional photographer. Targeted towards users of DSLR cameras such as the Canon EOS 60D, 7D, and 1D, the PRO-1 is an excellent addition to Canon’s existing printer line. It allows media from 4.0 x 6.0″ to 13 x 19″ in size. Roll media is not allowed. The latest print head features 12,288 nozzles, improving upon the 7,680 on the earlier model, the PRO 9500 Mk II. This head allows an expanded color gamut and faster print speeds than were previously possible.
The Canon PRO-1 printer possesses 12 pigment-based inks/ colors from the LUCIA family in 12 channels, including 5 monochrome inks for increasing the color gamut in dark spaces: Matte Black, Photo Black, Dark Gray, Gray and Light Gray. In appreciation to these monochrome colors, the printer offers Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red and the unique Chroma Optimizer. This latest one gives a clear coat that improves the uniform glossiness of the paper and also expands the color gamut.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 also boasts the ability for direct CD and DVD printing. ICC profiles are possible to guarantee that contrast range and color saturation look the same across various paper types. Those profiles will provide color-managed workflows and support to assure that your prints look like the images on your camera’s monitor. With ICC’s, there’s no want to manually adjust channels in Photoshop–the printer and its drivers do the job for you. Canon’s ICC profiles load with the combined driver. Another manufacturer’s profiles, including Moab, ILFORD, and Hahnemuhle, are ready for downloading the required drivers on the manufacturer’s websites.
The PIXMA PRO-1 connection is using 10/100 Ethernet connectivity, a USB 2.0 port, and a PictBridge port that enables you to print immediately from your compatible camera. Print quality is paramount for this class of photo printer, but photo printing speed is also important, especially for a busy pro.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Printing Method: LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System.
- Features: Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8″ x 10″ (Color) Bordered Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds; 11″ x 14″ (Color & Grayscale) Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 12,288 (1,024 x 12).
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-29.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size (Color) 4.
- Ink Capacity: 12.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″.
- Paper Compatibility: Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) – 4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201) – 4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) – 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) – 4″ x 6″, LTR, 13″ x 19″.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13″ x 19″.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper; Manual Feeder: Single Sheet.
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 27.4″ (W) x 18.2″ (D) x 9.5″ (H).
- Weight: 60.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 24W (1.6W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver, Color Management Tool Pro, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.x – 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon PRO-1 Printer Driver Ver.2.03 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PRO-1 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon PRO-1 (firmware v2.000 or later) (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PRO-1 (Firmware less than v.2.000) User Manual for Intel Mac (Mac)||Download|