Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver & Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Looking for Canon PIXMA MP280 printer? you can get this series on Amazon for the price is $349.99. Tell more information about this printer series, let’s check our review below. We have listed much more detail for this product, like driver or software to download, and how to install Canon MP280 printer without CD.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Inkjet Photo All-In-One is a compact, trendy and also premium quality item that will fit virtually in any location of your home. Its maximum 4800 x 1200 color dpi is combined with Canon’s patented Hybrid Ink System. So, you’ll have a pigment black ink for the crisp message as well as dye ink for stunning images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ all with outstanding quality.
The Pixma MP280 Series from Canon provides high-quality photos and papers in a small, multifunction system. The unit, not just copies and also scans text and images however it also automatically applies photo correction, red-eye removal, as well as multi-zone exposure to your images. The scanner also makes use of Auto Document Fix to examine your paper as well as give area-by-area information improvement, making certain that your printouts attain optimal high quality.
The control panel has an unexpected number of indicators and also switches, though there’s no LCD panel to reveal menus or photo thumbnails. It doesn’t need the latter, as there’s no memory card or USB drive slot on the device, either. There’s a single-character LED display to choose approximately nine copies at once as well as the sections cycle round to reveal when the printer is busy.
Solitary LEDs are utilized to show paper jams and also little ink, and also there are others for the paper kind and also size. At the front of the control panel are six switches for starting as well as canceling black as well as color print tasks, in addition to ones for scan, setups and also to fit a photo to the web page. This last function is uncommon in a maker at this cost.
The cartridges for Canon PIXMA MP280 are just what Canon calls a hybrid system, because the black cartridge uses pigmented ink, for denser, quicker-drying text pages, while the tri-colour cartridge uses dye inks for brighter colors in photos.
Colors are high and also brilliant, with few apparent registration problems, though there is mild fuzziness to the black message over color, suggesting some ink-run. Our photo print gave an excellent picture, with all-natural colors and also smooth ranks of color, yet there was some loss of detail in dark areas. It’s still a pretty good outcome for an all-in-one costing under ₤ 50.
The output tray and also the black as well as color dual-ink loader lie listed below the scanner; just draw the door panel open up to access the tray as well as lift up to access the ink loader compartment. 2 conventional ink cartridges are included with the Pixma MP280; the CL-211 dye-based shade cartridge as well as the PG-210 pigment-based black ink cartridge. High capability cartridges for the MP280 are additionally readily available from Canon as well as they are completely suitable for this system: the CL-211 XL Color cartridge and the PG-210 XL Black cartridge, as well as, as you can see, the dual-ink loader is conveniently stood up by a blue plastic.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Specifications:
- Use the “Auto Photo Fix II” software in “Easy-PhotoPrint EX” to automatically adjust and correct your photos
- Maximum 4800 x 1200 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 2 picoliters
- Borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approx. 43 seconds
- All new Full HD Movie Print Software turns your favorite memories from your captured HD movies into beautiful prints
- Hybrid Ink System utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and color dye ink for beautiful photos
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 43 seconds, Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm, Color: Approx. 4.8 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1.472
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Scanning Mode: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Other Features: 7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quick Start, Self-Operating Output Tray
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM MP280 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy Web-Print EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
Canon PIXMA MP280 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.6.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Installation Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Windows)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Mac)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.0.4 (Mac)||Download|
|MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)||Download|
|MP280 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MP280 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MP280 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)||Download|
|MP280 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MP280 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver||Download|
|MP280 series Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|
|MP280 series Linux IJ Printer driver source file||Download|
|MP280 series Linux IJ Scanner driver source file||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||Download|