Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The great Canon Pixma mini320 Photo Inkjet Printer gives you produce beautifully. The detailed photos up to 5″ x 7″, by print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi – and do it everywhere you are because this printer is created to be directly portable. It also has a built-in carry handle, and an optional battery (LK-61) ready for the ultimate in portability. The Easy-Scroll Wheel performs the process so much simpler, and the 2.5″ TFT display allows you preview your photos in great definition before printing.
The PIXMA Mini320 is as portable as early snapshot printers. The all-plastic exterior case features a built-in handle and low-profile shape for easy carrier and storage, and a battery option lets real go-anywhere printing. Moreover, the Canon mini320 printer has two card slots to manage most kinds of memory cards, as well as a USB port for comparing a PictBridge-compatible camera or cell phone. An infrared (IR) port lets you bring in photos from mobile phones or PDAs that have a compatible IR port. An optional $79.99 Bluetooth adapter enables you to print wirelessly from an agreeable Bluetooth device.
The Canon PIXMA mini320 features Canon’s Quick Start technology which starts up the user interface in only a matter of moments, allowing the user to start viewing and printing their photos faster than ever before. Next print a borderless 4″ x 6″ photo lab-quality print in around 40 seconds and a borderless 5″ x 7″ photo in around 52 seconds. To produce the optimum picture quality in a simplified manner, the printer also includes Auto Image Fix technology that analyzes images to make sure each scene is optimized when associated with similar view models like a Portrait, Snapshot, Night Snapshot, etc., and accommodates to produce beautiful images without the trouble of manually editing every photo.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 40 seconds, 5 x 7 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 256, Color:256 x 2 colors (C/ M), 256 (Y), Total:1,536.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA v.1.3, Bluetooth v.1.2 (optional), PictBridge (cable not included), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support).
- Ink Droplet Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Buffer Ram: 43 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, Photo Stickers.
- Noise Level Approx: 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.9 (W) x 10.2 (D) x 3.2 (H).
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 13W (2.1 Standby).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- Memory Card: CompactFlash Card, Microdrive, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, miniSD Card, RS-MMC, microSD Card.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||Download|
|mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||Download|
|mini320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.3.1 (Windows XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||Download|