Canon PIXMA MG6110 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG6110 Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers gives high performance, quality and real comfort of performance in one, sleek machine. It starts with an innovative interface that Canon has produced everywhere the top of your printer changes into a sleek, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Intelligent Touch System gives light-guided area with elegant touch sensitive keys so only the buttons you want to light up. Your fingers will receive fluid, effortless control where once you accept your function you’re one step continuously of imaging brilliance.
Your HD Movie moments can now enhance beautiful photos with your Canon MG6110 printer. Full HD Movie Print becomes your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into excellent photo prints. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you quickly print and scan wirelessly with the combined capability to print your pictures of compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices. Produce true photo lab quality prints at home with a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and six individual ink tanks containing a gray ink for professional color and black & white photos. Additionally, Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data improvement, automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG6110 setup and installation are uncomfortable. After you turn on the printer, the 3-inch LCD leads you for setting up and connecting the printer over a wireless network. All you need to remember is your network password. Nevermore during the setup process did we need to stop to figure out what the onscreen instructions wanted next. When the installation finishes, the charming control panel lights up, with the front third of the top cover displaying a dazzling array of Starship Enterprise-like buttons. The control panel is also contextual, showing buttons relevant only to the task at hand.
Canon PIXMA MG6110 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm Colour: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour) Approx. 15 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, miniSD Card, miniSDHC, microSD Card, microSDHC, RS-MMC, USB flash memory, CompactFlash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0″ LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Scroll Wheel, Quick Start, Quick Access UI.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable Not Included), Bluetooth v2.07 (Optional), IrDA.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG6110 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), Full HD Movie Print, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG6110 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit//2000
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 – v10.6.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6110 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6110 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6110 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6110 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6110.
Canon PIXMA MG6110 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MG6110 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 Printer Driver for Mac OS X||Download|
|Canon MG6110 Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 Linux IJ Scanner Driver||Download|
|Canon MG6110 Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|
|Canon MG6110 Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file||Download|
|Canon MG6110 Linux IJ Printer Driver source file||Download|
|Canon MG6110 Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MG6110 User Manual (Mac)||Download|