Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5250 is an inkjet printer that additionally scans, duplicates, prints straight from the flash memory card or USB sticks, and also wirelessly attaches to your house network. If you’ve obtained a home with several computer systems, the PIXMA MG5250 is a not-too-expensive method of satisfying your printing needs.
Canon MG5250 printer series inkjet multifunction is simple to establish, although the process does spend some time if you’re not acquainted with it. You’ll have to unbox the printer and also remove all its protective extra padding and covering, and afterward, install the print head and also each of the five ink tanks prior to a print head placement and also examination page. Then comes the powering up, connecting to your COMPUTER and also mounting all required software application. We procured from opening up the box to printing in around 20 minutes, which is a little longer compared to the average for an inkjet printer.
A 60mm color LCD folds up from the rear of the control panel established into the device’s leading surface area. This is to the right of the single-page, Contact Image Sensing unit (CIS) flatbed scanner, which has extending joints so that it can manage books in addition to separate sheets.
The 2.4 in color LCD of the Canon PIXMA MG5250 is a very useful addition to the printer– we assume that if you’re buying a multifunction printer for residence, a color LCD is nearly mandatory as a result of the useful details it can display. It additionally makes the printer a great deal easier to use when you’re printing straight or scanning or duplicating files without the help of a computer system. With 2.4 in screen is intense and also tilts with a full range of movement, as well as supplies constant updates on the printer’s status.
Wireless connection is a valuable additional that makes appealing to multi-computer families. It’s very easy to link the MG5250 printer to a cordless accessibility factor making use of the scroll wheel as well as display, and accessing it over a network is in a similar way hassle-free. The front-accessible card ports, as well as USB ports, make straight printing from a PictBridge-compatible electronic camera or sd card easy, although there is tiny scope for modifying your images before printing.
This printer using individual cyan, magenta and also yellow ink containers with a committed picture black cartridge, the output images that are vibrant and also filled with information. We ran through around thirty A4 complete color prints in Premium quality setups, as well as the included ink cartridges were all still around half complete. Color photos show highest levels of information, as well as we were additionally amazed at the fine rank and lack of noticeable banding in monochrome prints.
The standard quality setting, we managed just to top 10 pages each min with our monochrome test file, while color files were printed at simply under eight sheets every min. If you’re desperate for speed, you can switch the PIXMA MG5250 to Draft setting however this takes its toll on top quality, especially in the saturation of solid colors. High-quality picture prints are also slower, with color A4 printouts taking control of a minute to complete.
A full set of inks utilizing PGI-525BK black, CLI-526BK image black, CLI-526C cyan, CLI-526M magenta, as well as CLI-526Y yellow cartridges, will certainly establish you back $119.75 at Canon’s recommended retail price. You need to get an average of 469 prints from the photo/colour cartridges for a consolidated ongoing running cost of 4.98 cents each A4 colour page, while black documents are exceptionally economical at 0.7 c each A4 sheet this number comes from the priced estimate 3005-page return of the Canon MG5250’s black cartridge, which just sets you back $23.95 on its own.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Duplex Print, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM MG5250 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, and Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x to 10.6.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Wireless Setup:
- Use the ↓ or ↑ button (A) to display Setup on your Canon MG5250 printer, then press the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes, then press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select Other Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in step 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears “Connected to the access point” on Canon PIXMA MG5250, press the OK button.
- If the timeout error screen appears, press the OK button, then start over from step 10.
- If an error message appears, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MG5250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||Download|
|MG5250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5250 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG5250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG5250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MG5250 series Mac OSX Printer Driver||Download|
|MG5250 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)||Download|
|MG5250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG5250 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver||Download|
|MG5250 series Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|
|MG5250 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file||Download|
|MG5250 series Linux IJ Printer Driver source file||Download|
|MG5250 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)||Download|
|MG5250 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5250 User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5250 User Manual (Mac)||Download|