Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Recent years have seen Canon’s Pixma equipment come to be the adage for inkjet high quality, so we were interested to see if the new Canon PIXMA MG5240might proceed with this fad. It’s a good-looking printer. As with the majority of Pixma items, it’s outfitted in glossy black plastic, and it’ll sit well in the trendiest of studies or living areas.
Canon MG5240 printer has placed focus on how very easy it is to use, as well. The right-hand side of the device houses the control board, which is controlled by a small 2.4 in color display, and also sitting below is an iPod-style circular control that’s utilized to scroll through the extensive series of alternatives. Additional buttons make it very easy to alter practically every print, check as well as replicate setup.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 appropriately designed in other places, as well; a USB port can be utilized to load photos straight into the printer from your electronic camera they’re previewed on the screen– and there’s a card reader behind a small flap. The display itself can be tilted upwards, and the paper tray accepts 150 sheets of A4.
The style is matched with excellent print top quality. Photographic prints are frequently the strength of Pixma printers, which did here: intense, dazzling colors as well as dark, also blacks controlled photos. We observed slight graining across broad locations of color and also, sometimes, jagged edges on sharper places. However, it’s nothing as well distracting as well as, most importantly, above its opponents.
Quality elsewhere was a variety. Mono text had not been as sharp as we such as, with fuzzy edges to the thick, dark letters, while draft top quality looked weak and also rinsed. On non-photographic paper, pictures and also graphics were reasonably bright. However, a touch blurred. Again, it’s fine for everyday use, yet not comparable to it could be. As we’ve concerned get out of Canon’s MFPs, scans had plenty of information, and you obtain Canon’s excellent ScanGear software.
The PIXMA MG5240 could only return average results in our speed tests, too. While its 13.4 ppm pace at draft and 9.4 ppm speed at standard top quality are excellent, these figures plunged when we charged it with even more great tasks: it downed via our 24-page color file at just 3.4 ppm. Check rates are typical for an MFP at 2.6 pages per minute. The MG5240 is a new brand, no stores had supplied at the time of going to press, to make sure that ₤ 150 price ought to go down a little when sellers begin to complete. Ink prices likewise look pricey currently, as we had to calculate the expenses making use of Canon’s very own RRPs, so each of the five cartridges expenses ₤ 12, The costs each page at these rates exercise stupidly high, but we confidently expect them to decrease in line with various other Canon printers, such as the Canon MP640.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Duplex Print, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM MG5240 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, and Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x to 10.6.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Wireless Setup:
- Use the ↓ or ↑ button (A) to display Setup on your Canon MG5240 printer, then press the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes, then press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select Other Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in step 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears “Connected to the access point” on Canon PIXMA MG5240, press the OK button.
- If the timeout error screen appears, press the OK button, then start over from step 10.
- If an error message appears, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MG5240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)||Download|
|MG5240 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5240 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG5240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG5240 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MG5240 series Mac OSX Printer Driver||Download|
|MG5240 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)||Download|
|MG5240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG5240 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver||Download|
|MG5240 series Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|
|MG5240 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file||Download|
|MG5240 series Linux IJ Printer Driver source file||Download|
|MG5240 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)||Download|
|MG5240 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5240 User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5240 User Manual (Mac)||Download|