Canon PIXMA MG3000 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Get new experience with Canon PIXMA MG3000 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer unites the benefit of cloud connectivity with excellent quality photo and document printing. The printer is compatible with wireless printing and can help you easy to print from smartphone or tablet from anywhere you are. PIXMA Cloud Link permits you through connecting with cloud services, such as Dropbox and Evernote into the smartphone, providing you access to an even higher quality of print options.
Canon MG3000 printer is hybrid ink system that merges dye ink for vivid colors and black dye ink for sharp text that produces incredible quality and detail in both your photos and documents with the greatest print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi utilizing FINE print head technology. Photos and documents are processed instantly, with print rates of 8.0 photos per minute (ipm) for black plus 4.0 photos per minute (ipm) for color. Other features of this series include Auto Power On easy choice that automatically powers up the printer if you send a photo or document to be printed.
Enjoy for editing and printing from your tablet or smartphone with Easy-PhotoPrint+ software, this originates with a kind of templates and printing choices, and as it is web-based, you can ever have access to the great up-to-date version of the application. Canon PIXMA MG3000 also includes My Image Garden software that can help you easily and quickly to access all of your favorites memories in one is so you can print photos to share and enjoy. To set up the PIXMA MG 3000 is very simple, you can follow our instructions below, you can also download a driver, software, and user manual on this page, so you can enjoy it without going to the official site of Canon.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC, PIXMA MG3000 Printer Driver & Setup Software, Scan Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, and Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on Canon MG 3000, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the Canon PIXMA MG3000, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- If the step above is finished, now you can print with wireless connection on Canon PIXMA MG 3000 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|PIXMA MG3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|