Canon PIXMA G3515 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The compact and sleek style of the Canon PIXMA G3515 makes it excellent for both home and office environments. Whether you are printing, scanning or duplicating papers and photos, the printer can provide a high yield of 7000 color web pages so that you could delight in low printing prices. The printer includes technology that makes sure that air does not permeate into the ink tube system, supplying a trusted and constant printing performance.
The Canon PIXMA G3515 features built-in WiFi, allowing you to print wirelessly without having to literally connect to the printer. Using the Canon PRINT app, you can print directly from your wise gadgets. Print from popular social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, or utilize the PIXMA Cloud service to gain access to online services such as Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and OneDrive. This suggests that you could access and print your documents and images effortlessly, saving you time.
With front-facing ink containers, the Canon PIXMA G3515 has actually been developed to make it easy to keep an eye on the staying ink degrees. You could easily restore the ink to make certain that you never go out, while a FINE print head allows for high quantity printing. This compact All-in-One with print, copy and check handle large print quantities with ease thanks to its long-lasting, FINE ink system. Ideal for office or home.
Canon PIXMA G3515 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3515 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3515 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3515 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|G3515 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|G3515 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)||Download|
|G3515 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|