Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA G3510 is a small Wi-Fi, refillable All-in-One with high yield inks for the low-priced house or service printing from wise tools and the cloud. Appreciate substantial cost savings with unparalleled web page returns and low-priced printing of high-quality files and vibrant pictures plus easy wise device and cloud connectivity with this trusted Wi-Fi multifunctional for home or office.
The Canon PIXMA G3510 is unbelievable page returns. Experience extremely cost-effective and efficient printing with high returns of up to 6000 pages from a black ink container or approximately 7000 web pages making use of a set of color bottles. Print in top quality using Canon’s FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp documents and dye-based colors for brilliant borderless images as much as A4.
Canon PIXMA G3510 is an easy operation. Appreciate easy procedure with a 1.2″ mono section LCD to pick numerous duplicates and check Wi-Fi standing. Conveniently keep an eye on ink levels with front-facing, integrated ink tanks. Effortlessly print and check wirelessly from smart gadgets and the cloud making use of Canon PRINT app (iOS and Android) with inbuilt PIXMA Cloud Link and Mopria (Android) supports.
Canon PIXMA G3510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|G3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|G3510 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)||Download|
|G3510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|