Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Get some good features printer to do your home and office job with Canon PIXMA G3500. This is the multi-functional printer with large ink bottles that allow you to produce a small cost for beautiful prints for both photos and documents. The big ink bottles that allow you to print up to 7000 pages color and 6000 pages for black, you will savings more money if you buy this printer.
Canon PIXMA G3500 comes with a wireless connection, that can allow you easy to print with smartphone and tablet from wherever you are, not like Canon PIXMA G2500 that only using USB cable to connect your printer with computer or laptop. PIXMA Cloud service feature can help you to access online service, like Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and OneDrive. You can also to print from social media maybe from Facebook, Instagram, etc.
The output quality of Canon G3500 printer is so excellent, with a high quality of pigment black and color ink, assist you in producing beautiful sharp texts lively images. Also letting you enjoy to printing borderless 4 x 6” photos in around 60 seconds. Find some a drivers or software to download at the end of our post, we also provide you how to set up a printer, so you easy to set a driver installation on your computer.
Canon PIXMA G3500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing; Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y).
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G3500 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3500 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G3500 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G3500, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G3500 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3500 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|