Canon PIXMA G3200 Printer Driver and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Official of Canon Printer has released new series for the printer big ink tank, that is Canon PIXMA G3200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer, this product is such good and generous ink tank, that can allow you to print up to 6000 crisp black and 7000 for color pages. You can print so many pages without worry ink, with this product you no need to buy the ink for a long time.
Like the Canon PIXMA G3200, the Canon G3200 printer can prints remarkably well, mainly photographs, and its running costs are very competitive. It arrives without an automatic document feeder (ADF) for sending out multipage originals to the scanner a feature that any type of $300 inkjet AIO should have. It likewise makes use of front dealing with ink tanks that are sleekly incorporated right into the design, so it is simple to recognize your ink levels at any time. The outcome is a neat look as well as a compact footprint. However, it’s not almost the amount of output this printer can generate; it’s about feature also because the G3200 printer offers use of hybrid ink answers for many deeper blacks as well as even more lively shades.
In addition to the drivers, there are two various other programs in the software package for Canon PIXMA G3200. You could apply only impacts filters, as well as image improvement and enhancement from My Image Garden, and control scanning and also accessibility Canon’s Full HD Movie Print, energy for printing structures from video shot with Canon electronic cameras. Quick Menu, an always-on energy that shows in your PC’s system tray, offers fast access to My Image Garden properties, as well as a couple of various other options, consisting of buying products such as ink as well as Canon photo paper.
The PIXMA G3200 printer additionally lets you connect your favorite smartphone or tablet wirelessly, or with the cloud, so it’s always available to go, even when you’re on the go. Printing quality, as well as cost-effectiveness, have actually gotten here with the new Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer.
Canon PIXMA G3200 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink, GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: GI-290 BK: 135.0 ml, GI-290 C: 70.0 ml, GI-290 M: 70.0 ml, GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link4, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS /MAC), PIXMA G3200 All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden11 (Full HD Movie Print10, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA G3200 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3200 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3200 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3200 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G3200 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G3200, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G3200 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G3200 Driver, Software, and Manual Download
|PIXMA G3200 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3200series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|