Canon PIXMA G3100 Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Ideal for home and office with the efficient cost of printing. Canon has released new series with many of features, that is Canon PIXMA G3100 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer, the high-quality printer can produce original print quality. Compatible with wireless connection and can print from anywhere you are, you can easily to print documents and photos via your smartphones, like Apple or Android mobile gadgets. Not like Canon PIXMA G1100 that also using USB cable for connection.
The front facing of ink design for Canon G3100 printer, help you easily and quickly for setup the ink, to check and refill ink that can save more time. The ink capacity of this printer is so big, and you don’t worry to print more pages without replacing the ink for a long time. The black ink producing up to 6000 pages per bottle and for color ink offering 7000 pages. This series is missing an LCD screen, document feeder, fax-abilities, flash memory support, and a secondary paper-input tray for solid or alternate-size media.
Canon PIXMA G3100 offering two software bundle. You can use special effects filters, and image correction and improvement from My Image Garden, and Canon’s Full HD Movie Print to control scanning and access. This might not appear to be a lot of a software pack, but as basic, because it is, My Image Garden, does supply the majority of the thing you need for scanning and working with images. If you want to download a driver or software for your computer, you check in the end of our post, we also list you a setup for driver installation.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G3100 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or Later
- MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G3100 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G3100, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G3100 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|