Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA G2510 is effective and functional, this residence and office multi-functional printer boast high return ink containers for low cost, high-quality document and photo printing, copying and scanning and the integrity to handle high page quantities with ease. Experience extremely affordable and efficient printing with high yields of as much as 6000 web pages from a black ink container or approximately 7000 web pages using a solitary collection of color containers.
The Canon PIXMA G2510 is high-quality prints. Print in premium quality using Canon’s FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp records and dye-based shades for dazzling indeterminate images approximately A4. This portable All-in-One with print, copy and check manage huge print quantities with ease thanks to its durable, FINE ink system. Ideal for residence or small offices.
Canon PIXMA G2510 is easy to operate, take pleasure in quick and easy USB connectivity to your COMPUTER and easy operation thanks to a 3cm (1.2″) mono LCD, which makes it possible for easy selection of several copies and remote controls. Easily print your images in new and creative ways with My Image Garden photo software, that includes face recognition so you could browse all the photos on your COMPUTER with ease.
Canon PIXMA G2510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|G2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|G2510 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)||Download|
|G2510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|