Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Perfect and great single-function printer, for home and office job printing. Canon PIXMA G1500 is the ideal printer with low-cost to produce good quality prints of documents and photos at your home or office. Not everyone wants to buy a multifunction printer, this series also includes all the great features of the PIXMA G model, this printer series is easy to use dedicated great produce printer that produces high-quality of prints.
The ink quality of Canon G1500 is so high for pigment black ink, to aid you in creating stunningly clear texts and color dye inks for gorgeously vibrant images. Also, enable you to enjoy printing borderless 4 x 6” photos in approximately 60 seconds. PIXMA G 1500 has been created with design at its forefront, front-facing ink tanks are easy to replace making it simple to track ink levels, guaranteeing that you’re never more caught off guard. During compact and sleek designs provides for full integration into a home/office situation.
The Canon PIXMA G1500 comes with the standard customer-grade Pixma software program package, which equipped My Image Garden and also Quick Menu. (Missing is Creative Park Premium, often a group of templates the fact that requires the laser printer to go surfing.) My Image Garden is a collection of services, like a special effects filters, Canon’s Full HD Movie Prints (for printing support from digital videos shot with Canon cameras), and tools for image correction and improvement.
The connection is a single-function that only via USB cable, does not support for wireless printing if you want to print with wireless printing, you can buy Canon PIXMA G3500 printer, because of that printer compatible with wireless connection and has many great features.
Canon PIXMA G1500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1500 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, High Page-Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support.
- Other Features: 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included: Printer Driver, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G1500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G1500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G1500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G1500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1500 series Printer Driver Ver.2.90 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1500 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1500 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|