Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – To find the prospects of all users attempting good print safety and quality at low cost, Official of Canon printer has released a new series that is Canon PIXMA G1100. The new inkjet printer is high printing quality although improving easy to replace built-in tank which gives more ink capacity and larger page yield. The ink bottles of PIXMA G1100 that offer more ink capacity can produce many pages that you want to print with this printer producing up to 7000 color pages and 6000 in black pages.
The front-facing ink design of Canon G1100 printer that can help you to quickly check the ink levels and easy to refill the ink when needed. The design combined using the printer bottle’s spill-resistant tops and an air-protected cylinder, that offers smooth and precise functionality in addition to from becoming dry once the printer isn’t being used retains printer. The G1100 can prints up to 8.8 images per minute in black and white, and 5.0 ipm for color, gives borderless printing ability, and installation set up of ink the slowest in six minutes.
The connection of Canon PIXMA G1100 is also available with USB cable, compared with other Canon printer that provides wireless printing, so easy to print from wherever you are. To setup this printer is very easy and quick, you can follow our post to find about setup, driver or software installation to download. We have provided you more what you need here, so you don’t have to go to the official Canon site to find what you want.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included: Printer Driver, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G1100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5, 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Drivers, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G1100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (OS X)||Download|
|PIXMA G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1100 series Printer Driver Ver.2.90 (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA G1100 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|