Canon PIXMA E3110 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E3110 is a reachable all-in-one Wi-Fi printer for short documents and vivid, borderless photos. Experience crisp text and vivid, borderless photo printing, through from your Smart device, Wi-Fi camera or the cloud, with this reasonable PIXMA printer. Scan and copy with comfort, utilizing the intuitive 3.8cm LCD display.
Print from wherever with suitable wireless printing, applying the Canon PRINT app, AirPrint, and Mopria. With a covering that’s fingerprint and scratch resistant, the Canon E3110 printer is efficient and easy to control. Connect to your Smart device, manage your settings and troubleshoot including the easy-to-use 3.8cm LCD screen.
The Canon PIXMA E3110 printer gives a multitude of new features; while keeping the sleek, small body, and smart print, copy and scan function of its ancestors. Ideally, for tech gadget enthusiasts, creative crafters and image creators to print and scan their productions most beautifully. The PIXMA E3110 printer processes favorite features from the earlier model of PIXMA E All-in-One printers, including but not restricted to cloud printing abilities for a compatible smartphone or tablet device applying Canon PIXMA Cloud Link and high-resolution scanning and comfort for a kind of paper sizes and models.
Canon PIXMA E3110 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-44/PG-44XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-54/CL-54XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5×7” & 5×5” photo paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA E3110 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA E3110 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA E3110 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E3110 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA E3110 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon E3110 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|Canon E3110 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||Download|
|Canon E3110 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon E3110 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon E3110 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|Canon E3110 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|