Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – For efficient small office printing, without agreeing on production, quality or safety MAXIFY MB5440 is your perfect choice. With high quality, brand resistant inks, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and single way two-sided scanning, you can print at high volumes, quicker than regularly before. Quick First Print allows very fast First Print Out Time (FPOT), approx 6 seconds mono. You can also instantly scan both sides of a document managing single pass 2 sided automatic document feeder (ADF).
The Canon MB5440 printer is high-quality prints, all time. With Dual Resistant High-Density ink has been primarily developed for business printing. This high-quality ink supplies you vivid colors, deep blacks, and crisp text, without the problem of smudging. You can deliver superior print quality, that doesn’t cost the earth to operate. With little power using combined with ink yields giving 2,500 mono pages and 1,500 color pages, there are presently longer stretches between having to renew cartridges.
A large 8.8cm color touchscreen offers the easy way to all of Canon MAXIFY MB5440 functions. In the interest to a high-capacity 500 sheet feeder, 50 sheets automatic document feeder and double-sided printing, MAXIFY MB5440 also carries a kind of paper sizes and models – from A4 plain paper to labels, envelopes, photo paper and also two-sided ID card copying – taking the strain out of daily office print jobs. The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) provides you for combining your printer into your work place, getting it easy to operate as part of working office conditions. The MB5440 does this by providing you the capacity to track records of usage, ink levels, error status and page numbers of all the printers on your network. In appreciation to this, you can also filter by IP addresses to check printing access and give secure scan-to-email.
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds – ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds – ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2400 Black – 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2400 Cyan – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2400 Magenta – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2400 Yellow – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Scanner Speed: ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): 16.0 ipm.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), A4; ADF – 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5″ x 14″ (Legal); ADF – 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5″ Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 30,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS /MAC: MAXIFY MB5440 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility, Fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 13.9” (H).
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.
- Power Management: Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Ink Features: Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5440 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5440 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for “Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase”
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5440 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||Download|
|Canon MB5440 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MB5440 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MB5440 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|Canon MB5440 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon MB5440 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MB5440 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|Canon MB5440 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|