Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon Maxify MB5360 offers itself as a classy looking all-in-one printer with a compact footprint and capacity of versatility. The excellent all-in-one printer unit, the printer enables you to speedily and easily print, copy, scan and fax – so you can use your time focusing on your business. You can use USB cable, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi to catch it up in your small office or home, or you can perform control of Wi-Fi through or Cloud services and apps to print from mobile devices and remote areas. The print technology is inkjet, the suggested output is 1000 pages per month, and the overall performance of the printer is high.
It’s the model of printer that competes with models such as HP’s Officejet series up of inkjet-based office printers, and while it may appear a little counterintuitive to create of an inkjet as an office workgroup printer. Models such as the Canon MB5360 printer allow a total price of purchasing that should be pleasing for workloads that aren’t consistently high. That said, it takes to have a paper capacity of 500 sheets. A matte finish warrants that there is only a minimum of plastic in the packaging of the printer and this plastic frequently assigned to the tape that holds the flappy pieces in place during transport.
Four ink cartridges require to installing (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) on Canon MAXIFY MB5360, with particular having its plastic cover. They are filled one by one into a spring-leading printhead. It’s a similar set-up system to that of the HP Officejet 8620 that we also recently examined, but that the Canon didn’t have a little ‘engine room’ light to support the installation. The printer allows XL versions of those cartridges (model name PGI-2600XL), which price $50 for any color, and $58 for black. The yield to each XL color is 1500 pages, while for black that 2500 pages.
The MAXIFY MB5360 print quality for text documents on plain paper isn’t as fresh as we’ve seen of another business inkjets or still on high-resolution paper, with standard and high-quality prints giving plenty of feathering throughout most letters. That’s not assuming that its quality is unacceptable, just that you might notice some errant strokes on certain letters (such as ‘s’) if you start to seem too almost at the output.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2600 BK XL, PGI-2600 C XL, PGI-2600 M XL, PGI-2600 Y XL, PGI-2600 C, PGI-2600 M, PGI-2600 Y, PGI-2600 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 3.0″ Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0″ Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low-Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 13.9″ (H).
- Weight: 28.8 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5360 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5360 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for “Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase”
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5360 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|Canon MB5360 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|