Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw is a small A4 mono laser multifunction printer with abilities to print, scan, copy, fax and transferring images to and from a type of devices. It has a 50-sheet auto document feeder, touchscreen controllers and it supports wireless printing of both computers and mobile devices. Its small footprint gives it well adapted to a small office or home office.
The Canon MF229dw can additionally connect wirelessly, which frees up a lot more versatility. Utilizing Canon’s free Android app, or Airprint with iOS devices, you can print instantly to the device, which is also compatible with the new Mopria wireless model. Software provided with the device includes Presto! PageManager for document housework and OCR, and Canon’s own MF Toolbox. The fax software assists 104-speed dials, and there are 256 pages of fax memory.
As you would assume, print quality is excellent for text than graphics. Emails and documents were sharp and weighty, but greyscale dithering gave images a lightly stippled display, while gradients and skin tones appear out in grainy bands. Still, the Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw’s graphical output is perfectly suitable for reference. For a laser, the unit is almost compact – another advantage of the single-cartridge design – and although the low-res monochrome display seems distinctly clunky, the touchscreen interface is direct, with big, bright buttons to control the printer’s multiple functions.
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 27 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Approx. 6.0 sec or less.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Copy speed: Up to 27 ppm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Other features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour scanning depth: 24- bit.
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan width: 216 mm.
- Modem speed: Super G3 33.6kbps.
- Receive mode: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax / Tel Auto SW.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 256 pages.
- Speed dials: Max. 104 (including 4 one-touch dials).
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 103 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 114 locations.
- Memory backup: Flash Memory Back-up.
- Double sided faxing: Yes (Transmit).
- Other features: FAX Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC FAX(TX only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet tray.
- 1-sheet manual feed slot: 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain, Thick, Recycled, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS, Indian LGL.
- Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom: Min. 76.2 x 210mm to Max. 216 x 356mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS, Indian LGL, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom(Min. 76.2 x 127mm to Max. 216 x 356mm).
- DADF: A4, B5, A5, B6, LTR, LGL, STMT, Min. 127 x 140mm to Max. 356 x 216mm.
- Media weights: Tray: 60 to 163 g/m², Manual feed slot: 60 to 163 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed,10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
- Software and printer management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Printer driver, Fax driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, AddressBookTool, Presto! PageManager, SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty cycle: Max. 10,000 pages per month.
- Memory: 256 MB.
- Control panel: 6-line LCD B&W Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390mm x 448mm x 360mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 435mm x 596mm x 668mm.
- Weight: Approx 13.1 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.1 (Windows)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0 (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7 (Windows)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF229dw/MF226dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.11.0 [Mac OS : 10.6]||Download|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan||Download|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]||Download|
|Fax Driver for Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF229dw/MF226dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||Download|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.8.1||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.00||Download|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.60||Download|
|[Win&Mac] MF229dw/MF226dn/MF217w/MF216n e-Manual||Download|